Contributions received will help support several exciting programs planned for our first two years:
- Our main priority is the production and delivery of materials for civic education.
- A monthly newsletter summarizing developments that could strengthen or weaken our liberal, republican democracy.
- Links to other useful non-partisan organizations.
- Periodic examples of real-world problem-solving in the face of polarization – under development.
- Annual Democracy Indices for the 50 States – under research.
The Center for Free, Fair, and Accountable Democracy is a registered 501(c)(3) organization.
CFFAD is non-partisan. We do not participate in, or intervene in, any political campaign on behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for public office.
Financial statements are available from the State Division of Consumer Affairs, Department of Agricultural and Consumer Services, P.O. Box 1163, Richmond, VA 23218.