- Too many American adults neither understand nor trust how our system of government works.
- Instead of insisting on a free and fair competition of ideas, too many look the other way when their politicians bend or break the rules to win.
We help Americans understand and explain why democracy is precious and how, together, we can protect and improve the foundations of trust in our republic.
We provide materials for civic education, ages 18 and up.
- We show how the framers built a system meant to channel distrust into a productive contest of ideas.
- We explore how changes since their time shape our own trust and distrust of government and each other.
- We transform the trivia of “who, what, where, and when” by adding the practicalities of “why and how.”
With our materials, you can form your own opinions about what has changed for the better, what needs improving, and how.