Do we want to be on this map?
If you are like us, you don’t want to see the USA like the other countries on this map, pockmarked with incidents of elections related violence.
Will you help us work to keep the USA off this map? Here are some things you can do:
- Read up on the advantages of representative democracy relative to other forms of government – and encourage others to do the same. Our short courses help you do that. (Click button below to see our courses.)
- Treat all Americans with respect, even if you aren’t on the same page politically. Not so long ago, it was common to hear people tell each other “I disagree with that, but I will fight for your right to say it.”
- Consider supporting us directly. We are reaching hundreds of people a week with our posts and short courses. With your help, we could reach thousands.
- To contribute your time, write to us at team@CFFAD.org.
- To contribute your money, click on the buttons below.
Map is from Daxecker & Jung (2018). Mixing Votes with Violence. Election Violence Around the World. SAIS Review of International Affairs, 38(1), pp. 53-64.
Our courses are free only with help from good people like you.
“Liberty cannot be preserved without general knowledge among the people.” –John Adams